Saint Paul United Methodist is a great place to be, whatever age you are. There are plenty of activities for all age groups. As a Main Street church, we are visible and active. Each week, there are a number of activities to be involved in.
Saint Paul prides itself in being one of the community-oriented churches of Christiansburg. We celebrate the Grace of God as it appears through many and various organizations and fellowships in the community.
Creating the Covenant
God established the covenant with God's people. God's covenant defines our relationship to God, ourselves, and to others. "Creating Covenant," is an eight week sermon series and a small group bible study until February. We invite you to this opportunity to build relationship and growth in faith.
- January 3 -- John Wesley's Covenant Renewal Service - Jeremiah 33:31-34
- January 10 -- Relationship and Reaffirmation of Baptism - Genesis 2:18-25
- January 17 -- Who are We? - Genesis 1:26-31
- January 24 -- Freedom and Instruction - Leviticus 19:1-2
- January 31 -- God's Kingdom - Mark 10:13-16
- February 7 -- Grace - Galatians 3:23-29
- February 14 -- Witness - Hebrews 4:14-16
- February 21 -- Logic of the Cross - 1 Corinthians 1:18-25
- February 28 -- Covenant Renewal - Deuteronomy 6:1-9
There are two small groups that will meet at different times;
Day time group -- each Monday at 10:00AM
Evening time group -- each Sunday at 6:00PM