Saint Paul United Methodist is a great place to be, whatever age you are. There are plenty of activities for all age groups. As a Main Street church, we are visible and active. Each week, there are a number of activities to be involved in.
Saint Paul prides itself in being one of the community-oriented churches of Christiansburg. We celebrate the Grace of God as it appears through many and various organizations and fellowships in the community.
The Sundays after Pentecost, known as Kingdomtide, comprises the longest season of the Christian Calendar. The liturgical color of this season is green, symbolizing growing spiritually and maturing in faith. God invites us to grow "until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ." (Ephesians 4:13)
"Growing Points" is a new sermon series during the Summer, beginning May 22, thru August 28. We read the Scripture and meditate on 11 growth points. Come to worship and grow spiritually!
- May 22 -- Participate in your own healing, John 5:1-15
- May 29 -- Follow to lead, Philippians 2:1-11
- June 5 -- Remember, Luke 22:14-20
- June 26 -- Practice the presence of God - Genesis 33:1-10
- July 10 -- Rest, Hebrews 4:1-5
- July 17 -- Weep, Matthew 5:4
- July 24 -- I could be wrong, Proverbs 21:2
- July 31 -- Forgive, Colossians, 3:12-14
- August 14 -- Learn to wait, Psalms 37:1-7
- August 21 -- Pray, 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- August 28 -- Love, the most excellent way, John 13:34-35